From Gnash Project Wiki
In cvs HEAD as of 2008-03-28 the widgets are visible (though not properly displayed) and sometimes the sound starts playing. There is no video. (With gstreamer 0.10.17).
In bzr trunk (2008-09-30) with ffmpeg, both sound and video play, and the widgets are more or less correctly displayed. But the video only starts after several minutes of a completely black window.
- ERROR: Stack underrun - this is common and non-critical usually
- ActionExtends - should work now, but more testcases are always good, volunteers ?
- addProperty for Objects - this should be properly working by now
- ASSetPropFlags for a non array
- ActionImplementsOp unimplemented
- needs DCOM com.google.video.mediaplayer target ?