Building for OpenMoko
From Gnash Project Wiki
Here's what I had to do to get OpenMoko to build using their 0.8.0 bb file. I'm running Ubuntu Feisy Fawn (7.04).
- Refer to MonoMakefile with the following notes.
- They have a note about needing python-sqlite2. Feisty Fawn already has python-sqlite3 installed.
- Feisty Fawn doesn't have a gcc-3.3 (although they do have a gcc-3.3-base, it's not the compiler).
- Fetch gcc-3.3.6.tar.bz2 from any gcc mirror.
tar xfj gcc-3.3.6.tar.bz2
- Configure (gcj and fortran don't build, so only build C and C++. Don't overwrite gcc.)
./configure --enable-languages=c,c++ --program-suffix=-3.3
- Install (it puts its files into /usr/local by default):
sudo make install
- start the build process. Follow their instructions for Debian/Ubuntu.
Note that that builds using cairo. Cairo support in 0.8.1 is a bit iffy. Well, more than a bit. CVS head has better support, but agg is the recommended renderer, so after a bit of a struggle in building agg, I found and fixed [a bug].